Mated Carnica Queen Bee
- Considered to be gentle and non-aggressive
- Queens unmarked unless requested
- Can be kept in populated areas such as towns and urban areas
- Good sense of orientation
- They are not as prone to rob honey
- Able to overwinter in smaller numbers of winter bees
- Honey stores are conserved
- Able to quickly adapt and do well to changes in there environment
- Better for areas with long winters and cold conditions
- Able to change fast and adapt brood rearing reduction when available forage decreases
- Low use of propolis
- Resistant to brood diseases
- Forage earlier in the morning and later in the evening & cooler conditions
- Workers live up to 12% longer than many other breeds of bees
- Non-British Imported Queens We have tested these Queens here in Scotland for the past few years
They overwinter well produce good honey crops of honey.
Order Before 9.00 am for same day dispatch. Order after this time will be posted next day.
Queens D.O.A. Will only be replaced if sent by Special Delivery.
We do not post on Fridays or weekends